1. How much does zipVault® cost? zipVault® is free to C.A.R. members.
2. Can I access zipVault® from both Professional (Online) and Standard (Desktop) versions of zipForm® 6? No, zipVault® is currently available in the Professional (Online) version only.
3. Where can I access zipVault® from my zipForm® 6 account? zipVault® is available on the “zipVault®” tab inside zipForm® 6 Professional.
4. How long can I store my transactions using zipVault®? As a C.A.R. member, the files will be stored for a maximum of 5 years from the date the transaction was created at no cost to you.
5. Is there a limit to how much I can store? As a C.A.R. member there is no limit to the amount of transaction-related files stored in zipVault®.
6. What file types can I upload? You may upload any file type except for the following: .app, .bat, .cab, .cmd, .com, .dll, .exe, .jar, .js, .lib, .mp3, .mp4, .mpeg, .mpg, .msi, .ocx, .reg, .sh, .so
7. Will I receive notification when my transactions are expiring? Yes, 30 days prior to deletion you will receive an email notification informing you.
8. Can I recover a deleted document? No, once the document is deleted from our system, it cannot be recovered.
9. Can I create a backup of my transaction with my documents? Yes, you can create an archive of your transaction that you can store locally. Please see our article on how to create an archive here: http://support.zipform.com/zipvault/KBA-01591.asp
10. Can one document have multiple pages? Is is required to have its own cover sheet? Yes, you can upload documents with multiple pages in zipVault®. It is not required to have a coversheet if you are uploading the document using Add Document function. However, it is important to have a coversheet when you are faxing into a transaction.
11. How is zipVault® different from MongoFax®? While other fax solutions send faxes to your email, the zipVault® coversheet will send your faxes directly into your zipForm® transaction. That eliminates the need to move the document out of your email inbox for storage. You will still receive notification via email that you got a new fax. And zipVault® is a free member benefit.
12. How is zipVault® different than DocCentral®? zipVault® is the only intergated solution with zipForm® Mobile Edition. That means that anything stored in zipVault®, will be available for viewing and signing on a tablet computer. Additionally, as soon as something is signed, it is automatically stored in zipVault® without further action from you. And zipVault® is a free member benefit.