Know Which Form to Use Every Time with Forms Advisor™
With real estate legislation and the market changing so rapidly, how’s a productive agent supposed to keep up? When dealing with a distressed transaction or an unfamiliar niche, let Forms Advisor™ assist you in choosing the appropriate mandated forms.
A free member benefit from C.A.R., Forms Advisor™ resides directly inside of your zipForm® 6 Professional (Online) software. The Forms Advisor™ logo is located on the front page of your Transaction List and under each Transaction Name. If you are using zipForm® 6 Standard (Desktop), locate Forms Advisor™ directly from the C.A.R. website under Business Tools, zipForm® 6.
Using Forms Advisor™ is easy. Enter information such as the type of transaction and what side you are representing. A list of forms will appear that you can preview, add to an existing transaction or send to a new transaction inside of zipForm® 6.
Forms Advisor™ is a great risk management tool as it offers direction, instruction and legal information specific to any transaction. It can be used multiple times throughout the transaction progression. Forms Advisor™ is available any time of day with a simple internet connection. Learn how to use this member benefit by attending a webinar. Visit http://www.car.org/tools/zipForm6/to register.
Have You Checked Out Your FREE zipVault™ Yet?
Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Be Using zipVault™
1. The application is within your current zipForm® 6 account 2. Store your transaction documents – anytime you have a signed document, you can save it in your zipVault™ 3. Access your documents and transactions online from any computer 24/7 – with one click you can email, fax, or burn files needed to CD 4. Specify a date-certain retention/deletion time – easily set a time to store your documents 5. May be used as a Department of Real Estate (DRE) compliance tool – be ready for the DRE with a few clicks of the mouse
zipVault™ is your online filing cabinet allowing you to store unlimited transactional documents online for up to five years within your zipForm® 6 Professional account. With zipVault™ you can upload your documents and deliver via web, email, fax, or scanning directly to a specific transaction. To learn how to use zipVault™, visit: www.car.org/tools/zipform6/zipvault.
With every zipForm® 6 account, you receive add-ons to help you meet your professional business needs.
• zipLogix Digital Ink™ is your digital signature solution for signing C.A.R. forms within zipForm® 6. The newest C.A.R. member benefit will save you time and money by eliminating delays. A new user interface was just released in Beta version! Attend a free webinar training. Visit http://www.car.org/tools/zipForm6/esign/.
• Forms Tutor®: A self-guided software program that provides audio and/or text instructions to help you complete California real estate forms, clause-by-clause. Forms Tutor® guides you step-by-step through new or specialized forms using an easy-to-learn format specific to each form. Learn more at www.car.org/tools/ft/.
• ePUBS™ for zipForm® 6: An add-on library to your zipForm® 6 account, ePUBS™ for zipForm® 6 enables you to e-mail a digitized version of the Combined Hazard Book in one file, as well as send the corresponding separate signature page. This add-on library helps you save paper annually and you’ll comply with California’s mandated disclosure law. Learn more at www.car.org/tools/zipForm6/ePUBSZF6.
• Foreclosure Prevention Library for zipForm® 6: Empower yourself with C.A.R.’s Foreclosure Prevention Library. This add-on library through your zipForm® 6 account consists of 10 short documents explaining how your client can avoid foreclosure and foreclosure scams. Each beneficial document can be customized with your contact information and given to potential clients as an educational tool. For more information, visit www.car.org/tools/zipForm6/fpl/.
Update! Is Your Client’s Condo FHA Eligible and Approved?
Oops! Last month, we invited you to check out Clarus FHA™ Approval and provided you with an incorrect website address. We apologize for the inconvenience. Go to www.ClarusFHAapproval.comto find out today if your client’s condo is FHA eligible and approved.
Clarus FHA Approval™ Eligibility Check offers a simple solution to make it easier for condo and townhome properties to obtain FHA approval and for determining FHA loan eligibility. Know before you show. With FHA loans accounting for as many as half of all new condo mortgages you will be able to serve your clients better by knowing if an FHA loan is possible for each property you show or list. The ability for you to easily determine FHA eligibility for your FHA clients is critical and important in this current market. Discover the only way to check condo and townhome FHA eligibility in real time with Clarus FHA Approval™ Eligibility Check, visit www.ClarusFHAapproval.com.
Clarus FHA Approval™ offers Approval Services as an affordable and reliable option for condo homeowners associations (HOAs) to obtain FHA approval so FHA loans can occur. C.A.R. members are encouraged to discuss the importance of the FHA loan program with the condo homeowners associations in their market area. Also inform your condo HOAs that when they mention a C.A.R. member referred them, they will receive a $300 discount off the standard Approval Services pricing. More information on Clarus FHA Approval™ is available at www.ClarusFHAapproval.com.
C.A.R. Education announces the Social Network Master Program
C.A.R. Education just launched the Social Network Master Program last week at the C.A.R. Business Meetings in Sacramento. The new program offers California REALTORS® in-depth training about how to use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and blogs to engage with home buyers and bring additional value to sellers. The courses and tools were developed to help REALTORS® easily understand, create, maintain, and track their social media marketing campaigns to increase business. Courses are available as a live lecture or online delivery. More information available at www.car.org/Education/SocialNetworking.
The robust program also offers innovative tools including Roost, a social marketing platform dedicated to helping users increase their engagement on Facebook and Twitter by saving time and increasing business presence. Roost can be used to create social marketing campaigns with suggested content and leverage key contacts. C.A.R. members receive a 20 percent discount off the premium version, and can try it for FREE, by visiting www.car.org/Education/SocialNetworking.
Also available is the monthly “Power Up” subscription designed to help REALTORS® stay on top of the frequent changes, updates, and evolving strategies in social networking.