Welcome to the C.A.R. June Legislative Meetings in Sacramento.
The Educational Services Advisory Committee will be hosting a
Roundtable on June 5th from 1:10 p.m. to 2:50 p.m. in Room 202 of the
Convention Center. The topics for discussion are:
1. Hardcore Benefits of Training/Designations
2. Making Education a Local Association Member
Pros and Cons
3. Responding to C.A.R. Programs
4. Motivating Members to Participate in Education Programs
The Educational Services Advisory Committee Meeting will be held on Friday,
June 6th from 1:00 p.m. to 2:50 p.m. in the Sheraton Grand
Hotel's Bataglieri Room.
Please review our Committee Agenda prior to the meeting.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Albert Tran at
(213) 739-8235 or Candace McGranahan at (213) 739-8359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.