The C.A.R. Education Foundation Annual Raffle is here! Enter the raffle for a chance to win a $2,500 American Express Gift Card (Grand Prize) or Apple Watch (Runner Up). Tickets are $20 each or 6 for $100 and the drawing will take place on October 1. For more information, read the 2016 raffle rules.
The C.A.R. Education Foundation provides grants to REALTORS® who complete C.A.R. or NAR-approved designation or certification courses, after the designation or certification is attained. If you are a C.A.R. member and have completed a C.A.R. or NAR-approved designation or certification within the past 12 months, you can apply for a grant by completing the application below.
Next Application Deadline: August 1, 2016
Download the Education Foundation Application
Minimum Application Requirements:
1. Application must be submitted AFTER coursework has been completed and within 12 months of completion.
2. Applicant must be a legal resident of the State of California at least one year prior to the date of application and have a valid California Driver's License or State ID card. A copy of your license or ID must be submitted with this application.
3. Two letters of recommendation must be submitted with the application, including a letter of good standing from your local Board/Association of REALTORS® and the other from a colleague.
4. A typed essay of at least 300 words expressing the importance of the designation to your real estate career for REALTORS®.
5. A copy of the certificate documenting completion must be submitted with this application.
6. A copy of the receipts documenting the cost of your completed designation.
The C.A.R. Education Foundation Directors will be reviewing the next cycle of applications during their Fall Committee Meeting on September 30, 2016.
Questions regarding the C.A.R. Education Foundation, please call staff at (213) 739-8217 or email, email@example.com
Revised: February 4, 2016