Time to bring it home. Find zipForm®, transaction tools, and all the closing resources you'll need. Except for the champagne — that's on you.
Help, I need backup! Whether it's legal or financial help you need, C.A.R.'s got your back with these resources.
If you're a member looking to resolve a minor dispute or communication issue with another REALTOR®, a C.A.R. ombudsman may be able to help!
Provides you with invaluable one-on-one assistance with short sales, funding, REOs, Deeds in Lieu, and other mortgage related questions or issues. Speak to a trusted mortgage advisor for REALTORS® today!Mortgage Finance Additional Resources
Looking for additional assistance? The Customer Contact Center is looking forward to serving you Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:45 p.m.
C.A.R. members can call this hotline to receive free confidential legal advice from the best real estate lawyers on earth!
Time to bring it home. Complete transactions and contracts electronically through zipForm®.
zipForm® features easy-to-use navigation that lets you move quickly through documents and transactionszipForm® Plus zipForm® Standard
Simplify the transaction with secure electronic signatures
Free advice to help you understand the form youre using with Forms Tutor® and identify which form you need for your transaction with Forms Advisor™
C.A.R. Standard Forms are developed by the C.A.R. Legal Department which gathers input from real estate professionals and attorneys to create user-friendly, comprehensive, and dependable forms.
Access many additional forms libraries available to you within your zipForm® account
Manage all of your REALTOR® agent accounts, transactions and forms effortlessly and efficientlyTeam Edition
Order affiliated services easily without leaving your zipForm® account with the fully integrated Service Providers
Get answers to your zip-Related questions with user guides, FAQs, videos and more.
We're here to help, people! Business products and tools to empower REALTORS®.
Your one-stop-source for real estate products, forms, education, high-tech tools and more
Download the latest C.A.R. mobile apps, including CARmojies & Stickers, C.A.R., Legal Hotline, CA REALTOR® EXPO, and zipForm Mobile.
Help your potential buyers open the door to home-ownership by searching from over 400 available down payment assistance programs throughout California.
The REALTOR® Badge is a personalized widget that verifies your status and displays your REALTOR® information from NRDS, including office and designation information.
Q: Where do I go to get legal questions answered? A: Easy, look to the right!
Legal articles, many in question and answer format, are currently available on over 150 subjects in 50-plus categories.All Legal Q&As 2017 Q&As 2017 Q&A Revisions 2016 Q&As 2016 Q&A Revisions
Brief summary of the five available disclosure charts with links to each of the charts.Lease/Rental Chart REO Chart Sales Disclosure Chart Summary Chart New Home Chart Disclosure Charts (PDF)
Short, helpful, 1-page articles, summaries, PowerPoint presentations, and videos for Brokers, Agents, and Consumers.
Mark your calendars for our yearly meetings and events!
The main Business Meetings page includes important links for Directors and Committee Members.Current Meeting Materials Tentative Program Committee Selection Summary of Action Items Meeting Registration
CALIFORNIA REALTOR® EXPO, the state's largest real estate trade show.
Plan your week with these can't miss events. Join us on Tuesday, May 2, for C.A.R.’s Center for California Real Estate event. Attend the special luncheon event with C.A.R.'s CEO Joel Singer to find out what's next for the real estate market on Thursday, May 4.
We offer a wide array of real estate educational courses, certifications & designations in various formats.
Easily renew your real estate license with the FREE 45 hour online license renewal package from C.A.R.
Prepare to earn your real estate license with our online courses
Build and drive success for your real estate business with the training you need for continuous improvement
Distinguish yourself by learning how to build a business that specializes in niche markets to nearly double your earning potential in various real estate sectors
Browse our class schedule to find when and where to take real estate courses.
Get the description you need to learn more about our many courses offered. To find courses by career path, please visit our Career Path page.
Complete your eight-hour NMLS license renewal requirement through our NMLS-approved provider, OnlineEd
Got knowledge? All the info you need on California’s housing market, economy, and issues impacting the industry.
Brokers/ManagersExecutive Exchange Webinar Series Industry News
This program represents our ongoing commitment to enhancing the professionalism of all our members.
Speeches & Presentations from C.A.R. Business Meetings and other Events
From webinars to videos and podcasts to blogs, C.A.R. keeps you in the know.Housing Matters Blog Slideshows Videos
C.A.R. publishes eight magazine issues and various newsletters throughout the year.Newsletters California Real Estate Magazine
Webinars focusing on the critical issues that impact REALTORS®, their clients, and the real estate industry.California Housing Market Webinars Finance Helpline Webinars Legal Webinars Upcoming Webinars
You're the brand! Use our marketing tools to tell your story.
A one-stop shop for tools and and resources to educate consumers about the intracacies of buying and selling a home and how a REALTOR® can help.ClientDIRECT® Infographics
Explore and interact with the latest market statistics.County Market Updates Market @ A Glance Market Snapshot
Marketing tools from C.A.R.'s consumer advertising campaignCARmojis Legal Hotline App REALTOR® RealTalk REALTOR® ReelMaker
See the latest social media content from C.A.R. and find content for you to share on your own social media.Featured Share of the Week Success with Social Media
You’ve gone pro! So here are guidelines about MLS rules and professional standards.
California Model MLS Rules, Issues Briefing Papers, and other articles and materials related to MLS policy.
Summaries and photos of California REALTORS® who violated the Code of Ethics and were disciplined with a fine, letter of reprimand, suspension, or expulsion.
An explanation of C.A.R.'s position on MLS consolidations in general and a statewide MLS in particular.
The most recent edition of the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the National Association of REALTORS®.
The California Professional Standards Reference Manual, Local Association Forms, Interboard Arbitration Rules, and other materials related to Code of Ethics enforcement and arbitration.
Be trendy -- stay current with our latest market forecasts and data analyses.
Following modest gains in home sales in 2016, California’s housing market will post a nominal increase in 2017.
View the latest sales and price numbers. Find out where sales will be in upcoming months.Current Sales & Price Statistics Housing Affordability Index - Traditional Pending Home Sales Index Rent Vs. Buy Historical Housing Data
The all-new Housing Matters Podcast is your housing hub for market analysis, economic trends, and housing news.
Stay connected with the latest releases by subscribing to the products and services that interests you.
Gain insights on California's housing market through interactive dashboards. Select your metrics and see where the data takes you.
From outreaches to webinars, the Research and Economics team is sharing their insight on the market and the economy.
Californians are surveyed annually to gain insights on the housing market from their persepective.
It's the Law -- C.A.R.'s legal eagles tell you what you need to know to stay out of trouble.
Summaries of legislation and regulation effecting REALTORS® and updates on news relevant to REALTORS®.Legal News 2017 Laws 2016 Laws
Important industry cases, resources and informationNew Decisions Real Estate Resources Small Claims Court Recent Legal Developments
An industry that works together, thrives together. Participate in legislative advocacy as a C.A.R. member!
C.A.R. advocates for REALTOR® issues in Washington D.C., Sacramento and in city and county governments throughout California.Federal Issues State Government Affairs Local Advocacy Resources
CREPAC, LCRC, IMPAC and the RAF comprise C.A.R.'s political fundraising arm.CREPAC/LCRC IMPAC State and Local REALTOR® Action Fund
This is so us...who we are and what we do.
Meet the 2017 C.A.R. Leadership Team
C.A.R. is a statewide trade association dedicated to the advancement of professionalism in real estate.
Learn about advertising with C.A.R.
C.A.R. and its subsidiaries are currently recruiting for the following job opportunities.
Looking for additional assistance? The Customer Contact Center is looking forward to serving you Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:45 p.m.
C.A.R.'s Media Center houses the Association's news releases, media guidelines, and logos.News Releases C.A.R. Logos
Partner With Us
Adding REALTOR® next to your name is cool. What comes with that title is even cooler. Check out your benefits.
As a new member of C.A.R. you have questions about your benefits and discounts. Find the answers here.Member FAQs
C.A.R.'s annual consumer advertising campaign creates awareness of the REALTOR® brand and demonstrates the many benefits of the consumer-REALTOR® relationship.Who's Your REALTOR®?
Represent! Join C.A.R. in our community and foundation programs.
Programs and grants to provide direct assistance to address the housing crisis in California.Make A Donation HAF Statewide Programs Grants For Local Associations HAF Donors/Supporters 8th Annual HAF Casino Night HAF Golf Tournament
C.A.R. stands ready to assist REALTORS® who have been impacted by these wildfires through its Disaster Relief Fund.
Super REALTORS® protect our industry from bad legislation. Find out how you can too!
Do you have an innovative idea(s) with regards to real estate? Submit your idea(s) for a chance to partner with C.A.R. and transform tomorrow's industry!
Scholarships for California students planning to pursue a career in real estate.
Grants for California REALTORS® pursuing advanced real estate designations.
Find information and tools to help you connect with diverse groups and create business or leadership opportunities.International Real Estate Real Estate Organizations
New to the industry? YPN is a network to sharpen your skills, heighten your leadership, and connect with fellow REALTORS®.
Whichever department you are looking to speak with, don't hesitate to reach out! We'd love to hear from you.
C.A.R. BUSINESS MEETING REGISTRATION AND HOTEL REQUEST PROCEDURES
For the 2017 Winter C.A.R. Business Meetings
May 3-6 Sacramento
Registration will open on March 13 for the Spring 2017 Business Meetings, and hotel requests may be submitted beginning March 14. The deadline for Priority Guests to reserve a hotel guest room will March 24. Registrants may purchase Mid-Year Luncheon tickets online during the registration process. All C.A.R. Directors and Committee Members have been pre-registered so that their local Association may easily reserve a hotel guest room for each individual, subject to hotel availability.
Instructions for Association Executives:
Association Executives who wish to register their C.A.R. Directors and Committee Members should use the unique link which will be provided to each local Association. Click Here for more information for Association Executives.
Instructions for C.A.R. Directors and Committee Members:
You have been pre-registered for the Spring 2017 Business Meetings. Please contact your primary local Association for assistance with hotel reservations and the purchase of event tickets.
Instructions for Members who are not C.A.R. Directors or Committee Members:
Click here to register for the Spring 2017 C.A.R. Business Meetings, reserve a hotel guest room, and purchase event tickets.
Instructions for Non-Members:
Click here to register once registration has opened.
Conference Direct Call Center for C.A.R. Business Meeting Hotel Reservations
Toll Free: (844) 293-7036
For help with:
For other help, contact C.A.R. for assistance.
1. All Members, Association Executives, and non-members may register online for the C.A.R. Business Meetings. Association Executives are encouraged to manage the registration process for all Directors and Committee Members online. C.A.R. is facilitating the meeting registration and hotel guest room reservation process as a courtesy to C.A.R. Directors and Committee Members. C.A.R. does not guarantee that a guest room will be available, or that any preferences regarding the hotel, arrival and departure dates, guest room type, or room rate can be honored.
2. There is no charge to register for the C.A.R. Business Meetings. There is a $25 non-refundable deposit charged for each hotel room reserved. This deposit is used to help defray the costs of this third party registration and reservation process, and to mitigate the financial risk to C.A.R. in guaranteeing that a certain number of hotel guest rooms will be occupied during the meeting. There may be additional costs to attend select events during the Business Meetings. Early departure fees or cancellation fees may apply, at the discretion of the hotel.
3. Association Executives have an opportunity to register and reserve a hotel room for their C.A.R. Directors and Committee Members for each C.A.R. Business Meeting. Other members and non-members have the opportunity to register themselves for each C.A.R. Business Meeting. Members should register using their own unique NRDS Member ID number. Local Association Staff should register using their own unique NRDS Member ID number. Non-members, including Exhibitor personnel, may register without a NRDS Member ID number.
4. C.A.R. Directors and Committee Members should contact their local Association Executive to confirm that the AE will register them for each meeting. Directors and Committee Members who do not wish to be registered by their Association Executive are responsible for notifying their local Association in advance, and for registering themselves.
5. A limited number of guest rooms are being held at local hotels at a group rate for the nights before, during and after the Business Meetings. Requests for hotel accommodations may be made online prior to the published deadlines, and are available based on a Priority Guest System approved by the C.A.R. Board of Directors. Due to overwhelming demand, C.A.R. cannot guarantee that a hotel guest room will be available from the block of rooms being held at this time at each location. If a hotel guest room is not available through C.A.R. at the time of registration, you will be provided with an alternative method to arrange a hotel guest room reservation online. Additional hotel properties may be added by C.A.R. if required, and a waiting list may be maintained.
6. C.A.R. Directors, Committee Members and Association Executives are not required to go through C.A.R. to make hotel arrangements. If you want to make your own arrangements, you may do so, but please do not make your own arrangements and book a room through C.A.R. as well. This only puts C.A.R. at greater risk for the payment of penalties for rooms which are cancelled at the last minute, and makes it more difficult to contract for an accurate number of guest rooms for our whole group at future meetings. Associations or individuals who engage in the practice of double booking guest rooms or cancelling confirmed guest rooms obtained through the C.A.R. process at the last minute will be subject to possible adverse consequences.
Because hotel guest rooms are set aside for Priority Guest reservations, and because the number of rooms available to C.A.R. Members at the contracted hotels varies from night to night, Member A, who seeks to reserve a guest room before Member B does, may find that a guest room is not available, while Member B is able to reserve a guest room. This may occur because Member A and Member B are in different priority categories, or because Member A and Member B have requested different arrival or departure dates, and so forth. If a hotel guest room is not available through C.A.R. at the time of registration, you will be provided with an alternative method to arrange a hotel guest room reservation online.
A limited number of club or concierge level rooms may be available. Suite reservations are made directly through C.A.R. Suites vary by location/venue.
Revised: March 13, 2017