1. What is the AIR Forms Library? AIR is an add-on library that consists of 57 AIR forms that are key when completing a commercial transaction. For an annual subscription fee of $149, C.A.R. members can be provided with unlimited use of these selected AIR forms:
2. How do I purchase AIR Forms Library? C.A.R. members may purchase the AIR Forms Library by clicking the “SHOP” link at the top of the transactions list page after logging into zipForm®.
3. Who is AIR? Founded in 1960, AIR Commercial Real Estate Association is an industry leader in commercial real estate forms. C.A.R. and AIR have joined forces and offer zipForm® users the benefit of using these widely accepted commercial forms without the worry of tracking tokens.
4. Does AIR forms library have strike-out capabilities? Yes. The strike-out capabilities are enabled just for this set of forms.
5. Do I need to purchase tokens to use AIR Forms library? No tokens are needed. You simply pay the flat fee of $149 (C.A.R. Member Price) for unlimited use of the forms for 12-month subscription period.
6. What orientation do the forms print, legal or letter? The AIR forms library prints out in the letter format only.
7. Who do I contact for questions regarding completing AIR forms? For questions regarding the content or use of the forms, please call A.I.R. attorney Rick Riemer at
8. Who do I contact for technical support questions? For technical support questions, please call (213) 739-8227 or (586) 840-0140.
9. Is the service compatible with MAC? Yes, it is compatible with Mac.
10. What happens if I had the previous version of AIR Essentials forms library? If you opt not to renew AIR forms and you want to view your old files, you’ll need to save your current transactions as read-only PDFs outside of zipForm® by your library expiration date. To do this, export the forms to another location, such as in pdf format on your computer’s hard drive, a CD-ROM or some other external storage medium.
If you do renew AIR, you will be able to view AIR forms in previous transactions as read-only inside of zipForm®. If you need to edit those forms, it is suggested that you add the newest version of that form from AIR and delete the previous form version from AIRWF.