Enhanced User Interface Coming to zipLogix Digital Ink™
In just a few weeks, the zipLogix Digital Ink™ “beta” version will go live with enhanced features to the digital signature platform. New upgrades include:
• Enhanced User Interface: easily manage documents and parties in the improved zipLogix Digital Ink™ Dashboard. Easily upload, preview, organize and prepare your PDF documents. Add and arrange parties for sequential signing using the improved signer interface for the benefit of your clients and colleagues.
• Carbon copy: the moment the signing is finished; zipLogix Digital Ink™ will now automatically email the completed documents to you and any email addresses you choose with the new CC List feature.
Note that due to file size constraints, ePUBS® library will be updated at the end of June. You will need to access and email all five of the following separately labeled ePUBS® files in zipForm® 6 to send the latest Combined Hazards Book electronically:
1. Residential Environmental Hazards (1-HAZARDS) 2. Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home (2-LEAD) 3. Home Energy Rating Pamphlet – (3-HERS) 4. Homeowner’s Guide to Earthquake Safety – (4-EARTHQUAKE) 5. SIGNATURE PAGE – PRINT (5-SIG PAGE)
This change will make sending the Combined Hazards Book seamless and GREEN. To access your ePUBS® library today, log in to zipForm® 6 and click the Library Forms drop-down menu.
Coming tomorrow… Upgraded zipForm® 6 Mobile Web Edition for Tablets
When using your favorite tablet computer (iPad™ or BlackBerry® PlayBook™, etc.), you can experience filling out forms using Form View the same way when you complete them on a PC. zipForm® Mobile will also include the ability to apply templates to any transaction. You’ll also be able to highlight prepopulated text on the forms. zipForm® Mobile Web Edition for the Apple® iPad™ & iPhone®, Blackberry®, and Android™ devices provides a versatile solution for today's busy real estate professional to interface with their zipForm® 6 Professional software. Stay connected to your clients for a low $9.95 annual subscription. To purchase, log into your zipForm® 6 account from your PC/Mac and click the “GET ZIPFORM MOBILE” button to make your purchase. After purchasing, log in at http:// zipformonline.com from your mobile device or tablet. To learn more, visit www.car.org/tools/zipForm6/zfmobile.
Connect right where you are with zipForm® Mobile Web Edition!
Have You Checked Out Your FREE zipVault™ Yet?
Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Be Using zipVault™
1. The application is within your current zipForm® 6 account 2. Store your documents with transactions – anytime you have a signed document you can save into your zipVault™ 3. Access your documents and transactions online from any computer 24/7 – with a one button click you can email, fax, or burn files needed to CD 4. Specify a date-certain retention/deletion time – easily set a time to keep your documents 5. May be used as a Department of Real Estate (DRE) compliance tool – be ready for the DRE with a few clicks of the mouse.
zipVault™ is your online filing cabinet allowing you to store unlimited transactional documents online for up to five years within your zipForm® 6 Professional account. With zipVault™ you can upload your documents and deliver via web, email, fax, or scanning directly to a specific transaction.
Roost is offering C.A.R. Members the opportunity to use their powerful social networking tool for FREE. You can use this tool to save time and increase your engagement on Facebook and Twitter.
Roost takes the guesswork out of "what to post and when?" Use the Roost Campaign Creator tool to create dynamic social marketing campaigns to leverage your key contacts with suggested content. This is the total social solution for your real estate business and to create life-long clients. Visit www.car.org/education/socialnetworking/tools to learn more.
Also be sure to check out the new Social Network Master Program, which offers in-depth courses about how to use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Blogging to grow your real estate business. These courses were developed to help you easily understand, create, and maintain your social marketing campaigns. To take a course today either online or as a live lecture at your local Association of REALTORS®, visit www.car.org/education/socialnetworking/courses.
Limited Time! GHS™ Designation is 50% Off
The Generational Housing Specialist (GHS™) Designation is a timely designation that gives REALTORS® insight into how personalities, attitudes and preferences of home buyers have come to be defined by their generational identification. Now for a limited time, C.A.R. Education is offering this course to C.A.R. Members for 50% off the list price of $199. For more information, visit www.ghsdesignation.com/ghs/car . The GHS™ designation course reviews the five different generations making up the real estate market today. As part of your educational experience you will be guided through the factors, characteristics, and motivations for each generation that affect the purchase and sale of every real estate property. Begin earning this designation now to build stronger and successful relationships with each unique client. And now for a limited time the GHS™ designation, accredited for 12 hours of CE credit in Consumer Protection, is only $99 by visiting www.ghsdesignation.com/ghs/car.
C.A.R. Education Now on Facebook and Twitter
Become a fan of C.A.R. Education on Facebook at facebook.com/CAREducation or follow on Twitter @carEducation to receive information first about special offers, tips, tricks, real estate education, and more. For more information about C.A.R. Education, visit www.car.org/Education.
Exclusive Benefits For Your zipForm® 6 Account!
With every zipForm® 6 account, you receive add-ons to help you meet your professional business needs.
• Forms Tutor®: A self-guided software program that provides audio and/or text instructions to help you complete California real estate forms, clause-by-clause. Forms Tutor® guides you step-by-step through new or specialized forms using an easy-to-learn format specific to each form. Learn more at www.car.org/tools/ft/. • Forms Advisor™: A self-guided software program that advises you about which forms to use for your transactions. Based on the information you enter, you'll be directed to the relevant form for your specific transaction. Learn more at www.car.org/tools/FormsAdvisor/. • Foreclosure Prevention Library for zipForm® 6: Empower yourself with C.A.R.'s Foreclosure Prevention Library. This add-on library through your zipForm® 6 account consists of 10 short documents explaining how your client can avoid foreclosure and foreclosure scams. Each beneficial document can be customized with your contact information and given to potential clients as an educational tool. For more information, visit www.car.org/tools/zipForm6/fpl/.