To: All Californians Attending the 2013 NAR Conference & Expo
From: Don Faught, C.A.R. President
Regarding: Important Events for Californians
As we prepare for the NAR meetings in San Francisco, I want to provide you with an overview of key activities for Californians attending the conference, committee meetings and Board of Directors meetings.
1. California NAR Directors Issues Briefing. Thursday, November 7, 2013 from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., Marriott Marquis Hotel, Golden Gate Hall B, B2 Level. All Californians serving as NAR directors and committee members will meet for an issues briefing session to preview the issues of concern to California. All NAR directors and committee members must attend. All other Californians are also welcome. For more information please contact Matthew Roberts at email@example.com or (213) 739-8284.
2. MLS/ProStandards Committee Briefing. Friday, November 8, 2013 from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., Marriott Marquis Hotel, Sierra C, Fifth Floor. All Californians serving on the MLS and ProStandards Committee should attend. For more information please contact June Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 739-8277.
3. Region 13 Caucus. Sunday, November 10, 2013 from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., Marriott Marquis Hotel, Golden Gate Hall C. All Californians serving as NAR directors are expected to attend.
4. California Club Reception. The California Club Reception for Californians attending the NAR meetings will be held on Sunday, November 10, 2013 from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Marriott Marquis Hotel, Nob Hill A-D, Lower B2 Level. All Californians attending the NAR meetings are invited.
5. Pre-Delegate Body Meeting. Monday, November 11, 2013 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Marriott Marquis Hotel, Golden Gate Hall A, B2 Level. All Californians serving as delegates must attend the Delegate Body Forum.
6. Delegate Body Meeting. Monday, November 11, 2013 from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., Marriott Marquis Hotel, Yerba Buena Ballroom. All Californians serving as delegates must attend the Delegate Body Meeting.
Delegates are required to register prior to the Delegate Body meeting in order to attend. Hard copy instructions and certification form for registration were sent to each local association by NAR and are also available online at realtor.org.
7. Issues Papers. Below you will find links to the agenda for the directors’ issues briefing and committee agendas that will give you information necessary to participate in NAR's policy committee meetings.
Use the QuickPrint feature to print meeting materials from more than one committee at a time by selecting from the list of materials.