To: All Californians Attending the 2014 NAR Conference & Expo From: Kevin Brown, C.A.R. President Regarding: Important Events for Californians
As we prepare for the NAR meetings in New Orleans, I want to provide you with an overview of key activities for Californians attending the conference, committee meetings and Board of Directors meetings.
1. California NAR Directors Issues Briefing. Thursday, November 6, 2014 from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel, Grand Salon B Section 9 & 12. All Californians serving as NAR directors and committee members will meet for an issues briefing session to preview the issues of concern to California. All NAR directors and committee members must attend. All other Californians are also welcome. For more information please contact Matthew Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 739-8284.
2. MLS/ProStandards Committee Briefing. Friday, November 7, 2014 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m., Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel, Cambridge Room. All Californians serving on the MLS and ProStandards Committee should attend. For more information please contact June Barlow at email@example.com or (213) 739-8277.
3. Region 13 Caucus. Sunday, November 9, 2014 from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel, Napoleon Ballroom All Californians serving as NAR directors are expected to attend.
4. California Club Reception. The California Club Reception for Californians attending the NAR meetings will be held on Sunday, November 9, 2014 from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel, Port Starboard & River Rooms. All Californians attending the NAR meetings are invited.
5. Pre-Delegate Body Meeting. Monday, November 10, 2014 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel, Jefferson Ballroom. All Californians serving as delegates must attend the Delegate Body Forum.
6. Delegate Body Meeting. Monday, November 10, 2014 from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel, Grand Ballroom A. All Californians serving as delegates must attend the Delegate Body Meeting. [Note: meeting end time will vary with the amount of business on the final NAR agenda.]
Delegates are required to register prior to the Delegate Body meeting in order to attend. Hard copy instructions and certification form for registration were sent to each local association by NAR and are also available online at realtor.org.
7. Below you will find links to the agenda for the directors’ issues briefing and committee agendas that will give you information necessary to participate in NAR's policy committee meetings.
Use the QuickPrint feature to print meeting materials from more than one committee at a time by slecting from the list of materials.