C.A.R. BUSINESS MEETING REGISTRATION AND HOTEL REQUEST PROCEDURES
For the 2017 Winter C.A.R. Business Meetings January 25-28 Indian Wells
Registration is now open for the 2017 Winter Business Meetings. Hotel reservations may be made for Priority Guests, Directors, Association Executives, Committee Members, and other C.A.R. Members at this time.
Registrants may purchase Installation Banquet tickets online during the registration process. All C.A.R. Directors and Committee Members have been pre-registered so that their local Association may easily reserve a hotel guest room for each individual, subject to hotel availability.
The Registration System will be closed for scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, December 21 from 10:00 p.m. until 12:00 midnight.
Instructions for Association Executives: Association Executives who wish to register their C.A.R. Directors and Committee Members should use the unique link provided to each local Association.Click Here for more information for Association Executives.
Instructions for C.A.R. Directors and Committee Members: You have been pre-registered for the 2017 Winter Business Meetings. Please contact your primary local Association for assistance with hotel reservations and the purchase of event tickets.
Instructions for Members who are not C.A.R. Directors or Committee Members: Click the button below to register for the 2017 Winter C.A.R. Business Meetings, reserve a hotel guest room, and purchase event tickets.
Instructions for Non-Members: Click the button below to register.
ConferenceDirect Call Center for C.A.R. Business Meeting Hotel Reservations Toll Free: 844-293-7036 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For help with: -New Reservations -Modifying Reservations (Date Changes, Name Changes) -Cancelling Reservations
1. All Members, Association Executives, and non-members may register online for the C.A.R. Business Meetings. Association Executives are encouraged to manage the registration process for all Directors and Committee Members online. C.A.R. is facilitating the meeting registration and hotel guest room reservation process as a courtesy to C.A.R. Directors and Committee Members. C.A.R. does not guarantee that a guest room will be available, or that any preferences regarding the hotel, arrival and departure dates, guest room type, or room rate can be honored.
2. There is no charge to register for the C.A.R. Business Meetings. There is a $25 non-refundable deposit charged for each hotel room reserved. This deposit is used to help defray the costs of this third party registration and reservation process, and to mitigate the financial risk to C.A.R. in guaranteeing that a certain number of hotel guest rooms will be occupied during the meeting. There may be additional costs to attend select events during the Business Meetings. Early departure fees or cancellation fees may apply, at the discretion of the hotel.
3. Association Executives have an opportunity to register and reserve a hotel room for their C.A.R. Directors and Committee Members for each C.A.R. Business Meeting. Other members and non-members have the opportunity to register themselves for each C.A.R. Business Meeting. Members should register using their own unique NRDS Member ID number. Local Association Staff should register using their own unique NRDS Member ID number. Non-members, including Exhibitor personnel, may register without a NRDS Member ID number.
4. C.A.R. Directors and Committee Members should contact their local Association Executive to confirm that the AE will register them for each meeting. Directors and Committee Members who do not wish to be registered by their Association Executive are responsible for notifying their local Association in advance, and for registering themselves.
5. A limited number of guest rooms are being held at local hotels at a group rate for the nights before, during and after the Business Meetings. Requests for hotel accommodations may be made online prior to the published deadlines, and are available based on a Priority Guest System approved by the C.A.R. Board of Directors. Due to overwhelming demand, C.A.R. cannot guarantee that a hotel guest room will be available from the block of rooms being held at this time at each location. If a hotel guest room is not available through C.A.R. at the time of registration, you will be provided with an alternative method to arrange a hotel guest room reservation online. Additional hotel properties may be added by C.A.R. if required, and a waiting list may be maintained.
6. C.A.R. Directors, Committee Members and Association Executives are not required to go through C.A.R. to make hotel arrangements. If you want to make your own arrangements, you may do so, but please do not make your own arrangements and book a room through C.A.R. as well. This only puts C.A.R. at greater risk for the payment of penalties for rooms which are cancelled at the last minute, and makes it more difficult to contract for an accurate number of guest rooms for our whole group at future meetings. Associations or individuals who engage in the practice of double booking guest rooms or cancelling confirmed guest rooms obtained through the C.A.R. process at the last minute will be subject to possible adverse consequences.
Because hotel guest rooms are set aside for Priority Guest reservations, and because the number of rooms available to C.A.R. Members at the contracted hotels varies from night to night, Member A, who seeks to reserve a guest room before Member B does, may find that a guest room is not available, while Member B is able to reserve a guest room. This may occur because Member A and Member B are in different priority categories, or because Member A and Member B have requested different arrival or departure dates, and so forth. If a hotel guest room is not available through C.A.R. at the time of registration, you will be provided with an alternative method to arrange a hotel guest room reservation online.
A limited number of club or concierge level rooms may be available. Suite reservations are made directly through C.A.R. Suites vary by location/venue.