Sacramento , California
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Karen O'Brien, Vice
Roy Navarro, Vice Chair
Jeanette Way, Committee
I. Opening Comments:
Speaker: Suneil Thomas, The Nature
III. Active Positions on Rural
Use and Conservation
1. AB 75 & AB 838 Blakeslee (R): Parks and Recreation Easements -
2. AB 1338 (Huffman) Public Resources: Local Coastal Programs -
3. AB 2881 (Wolk) Nuisance: Agricultural Activity: Costs: Right to
Farm *- Amended!
4. SB 375 (Steinberg) Transportation Planning: Travel Models: Reviews
1. AB 2447 (Jones) Subdivision Maps: Disapproval* -
2. SB 838 Cogdill (R): Fire Prevention and Protection -
3. SB 1231 (Correa) - Fire Safety - Support
4. SB 1595 (Kehoe) Public Resources: fire protection: fuels
management: forest protection* - Amended!
1. SB 1165 (Kuehl) Environment: Environmental Impact Report -
III. Information Sharing
A. Status of AB 885
Draft Septic Regulations - A verbal report will be given at the
B. California Water - A
verbal report from Albert Napoli, REALTOR® and employee of Metropolitan
Water District, Los Angeles
IV. Local Updates
Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid email address.
Provide us with feedback here.
We are always interested in hearing from you.
Your feedback will help us improve your online experience.