3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday October 7, 2010
Pat "Ziggy" Zicarelli, Chair
Linda Harrison, Vice Chair
Steve White, Vice Chair
Executive Committee Liaisons:
I. Welcome and Opening Remarks - Pat "Ziggy" Zicarelli, Chair
II. Review of Reorganized Policy Committee Structure
III. Legislative Overview
A. Member Mobilization Report - DeAnn Kerr
B. Budget and special sessions
IV. 2010 Sponsored Legislation
A. On the Governor's desk (must be signed or vetoed by September 30):
1. SB 1178 (Corbett) Anti-deficiency for refinanced purchase money debt
2. SB 1427 (Price) Local vacant property ordinances
3. AB 1927 (Knight) HOA right to rent
B. Previously signed - AB 1762 (Hayashi) - Advance fee clarification
C. Other sponsored bills:
1. SB 206 (Dutton) - $8000 homebuyer tax credit
2. SB 1123 (Negrete McLeod) - DRE reserves "poison pill"
3. AB 1796 (Hall) - AMCs in OREA
4. SB 1000 (Correa) - Portable appraisals
V. Reports of Policy Committees
A. Taxation and Government Finance - Dennis Badagliacco
B. Transaction and Regulatory - Liz Claus
C. Housing - Le Francis Arnold
D. Land Use and Environmental - Phyllis Carmichael
VI. Ballot Propositions*
A. November 2, 2010, General Election Ballot - PROPOSITION 27: Financial Accountability in Redistricting Act (FAIR Act). Initiative Constitutional Amendment.
B. February 7, 2012, Primary Election Ballot - PROPOSITION NUMBER PENDING: Legislative Term Limits Reform Act of 2010. Initiative Constitutional Amendment.
Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid email address.
Provide us with feedback here.
We are always interested in hearing from you.
Your feedback will help us improve your online experience.